These Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between PRBuzz.ae and (the user) agree to the following:
1. That you (the user) are authorized by your company or organization to submit the Release to PRBuzz.ae for distribution.
2. The user, not PRBuzz.ae are solely responsible for the accuracy and substance of the content submit to us for distribution. Because of the volume of information submitted to PRBuzz.ae, we cannot verify any facts or information in press releases or the sites they are linked to.
3. The content that you submit to us is factually and legally accurate. The content that you submit to us does not violate any copywrite or common law or other proprietary rights of any third party.
4. Your content and the web site that it is linked to does not contain any information that is defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, fraudulent / misleading, or defamatory.
5. PRBuzz.ae reserves the right to reject or edit any content or press release when necessary in its judgement. PRBuzz.ae reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any press release, user or content from its web site or deny approval to any press release, user or content.
6. You shall indemnify and hold harmless PRBuzz.ae from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
7. PRBuzz.ae does not warrant or ensure that it's services will be free from errors, including omissions, interruptions, delays, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. PRBuzz.ae makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services. PRBuzz.ae does not warrant specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release.
8. We reserve the right to publish positive feedback at our website. If you do not want us to quote your positive experiences with our company you must notify us in advance. We will remove any positive feedback from our website if given a 48 hour notice.
9. the user should submit accurate contact information and legal name in the body of your press release.
10. We reserve the right to ban / blacklist any user for any reason. IP address blocking or blacklisting as well as blocking any press releases from your company may be enacted at our sole judgment.
11. If you are using our service to distribute press releases for your customers, the web page or site that your customers order from must make it clear that you are not an employee, agent or affiliate of PRBuzz.ae. You may not mention PRBuzz.ae or include any of our content without our permission.
Note: PRBuzz.com is completely free for the time being, and it reserves the right to start charging for tis services offered at a future stage.
To report fraudulent use or copyright violation of any PRBuzz.ae user, write to [email protected] Be sure to include a link to the press release that you are reporting. PRBuzz.ae will investigate the alleged violation and take appropriate action.